Re: [jakartabatch-dev] GitHub milestones for EE 10 , Batch 2.1 (tentative)

I am looping in Ed and Arjan here. I think they would be the best people still around to best explain the specification, TCK and API work done in JSF to support CDI without needlessly disrupting Spring based deployments. It has allowed Majorra and MyFaces to continue to work with Spring when CDI is not enabled/present. I believe the TCK simply checks if CDI is present and enabled before running a particular set of tests.

Reza Rahman