[jakarta.ee-community] Jakarta EE Community meeting at Open Community for Java (OCX)

Hello dear community!

If you are at Open Community for Java please note that we changed the time / date / room for the Jakarta EE Community meeting

Thursday, 24 October 11:30 - 12:30 in the Breakout 7

The meeting will be led and moderated by Neil Patterson (IBM) our Jakarta EE Marketing Committee chair.

The agenda for the meeting is:

  • Review of the history of Jakarta EE
  • Summary of Jakarta EE 11
  • Jakarta EE Future Directions (Interest Group) overview and discussion
  • How to contribute to Jakarta EE and Jakarta EE 12
  • Feedback
Hope to see you on Thursday!

Best Regards,
Tanja