Re: [jakarta.ee-community] [jakartaee-ambassadors] Re: Welcome Ostfalia University as a Guest Member of the Jakarta EE Working Group

Welcome Ostfalia University!

On Wed, Oct 16, 2024 at 12:42 PM Kito Mann via jakarta.ee-community <jakarta.ee-community@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Welcome!

___

Kito D. Mann | @kito99@mastodon.social LinkedIn
Java Champion | Google Developer Expert Alumni
Expert consulting and training: Cloud architecture and modernization, Java/Jakarta EE, Web Components, Angular, Mobile Web
Virtua, Inc. | virtua.tech
+1 203-998-0403

* Enterprise development, front and back. Listen to Stackd Podcast.
* Speak at conferences? Check out SpeakerTrax.