Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Join JakartaEE Working Group Question

Hello  Zheng,

for some reason your message ended in my spam folder, but I answered you via membership channel.

It is great to hear about your organization's interest in your product certification and listing it as one of the  Compatible Products.

You are correct - you need to follow How to Get Listed steps on https://jakarta.ee/compatibility/

To answer your questions:

Q1: If I was already jakartaEE member, would I only have to submit the TCK test result and the digitally obtain the authentication? Don't we send the software and environment for testing?
A1: The requirement is to do self-certification and provide TCK test results that will be publicly available for anyone to review as needed. No need to send the software anywhere. Please refer to Fujitsu TCK results as an example.

Q2: If you only submit test results and digital signatures, how can you confirm that the results I submit are accurate and authentic?

A2: Per my answer above you need to provide TCK test result publicly available for anyone to review as needed and can verify the accuracy.

Before creating the request to get listed you need to submit "Compatibility certification request for your product " please refer to some of the previously submitted issues. I will also invite you to refer to Jakarta EE TCK Process.

Please get in touch for additional conversation if needed.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Tanja

Our organization wants to join the JakartaEE Working group and be certified as Compatible Products;
i have read this:
https://jakarta.ee/compatibility/
The success of Jakarta EE technology relies on compatibility to ensure application portability, security, stability, and resiliency. Compatibility will allow more technology providers to leverage and strengthen the Jakarta EE brand in the enterprise Java community.
jakarta.ee

and

but i have a few question:

Q1: If I was already jakartaEE member, would I only have to submit the TCK test result and the digitally obtain the authentication? Don't we send the software and environment for testing?

Q2: If you only submit test results and digital signatures, how can you confirm that the results I submit are accurate and authentic?

Thank you!