[jakarta.ee-community] REMINDER - EclipseCon 2020 and Community Day: Jakarta EE, MicroProfile and Cloud Native Java

Hello Jakarta EE and MicroProfile Community:

this just a "last minute" reminder about

EclipseCon 2020

This year it will be a virtual, free conference that offers a lot of java, Jakarta EE, MicroProfile and cloud native java related content. So, if you did not have a chance yet, please register for the event and join us!

EclipseCon 2020 with Registration Link

Community Day: Jakarta EE, MicroProfile and Cloud Native Java

As last couple of years, we will start the conference with the Community Day! For this community topics of interest will be Jakarta EE, MicroProfile and Cloud Native Java

Community Day: Jakarta EE, MicroProfile and Cloud Native Java

This year we all owe a big THANK YOU to Reza Rahman, Werner Keil and Thodoris Bais for organizing a a great day for us. I am hoping to see you on these sessions!

Best Regards,

Tanja

--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse