[jakarta.ee-community] Jakarta EE 9 RC3 APIs are now available!

Since we have several Jakarta EE 9 Specifications already passing their respective ballots, I decided to cut another RC3 for the Platform and Web Profile APIs.  These links also provide updated JavaDocs for the APIs.

Note:  These are not *final* yet.  There are still a few preliminary versions of APIs (Milestones or RCs) in this packaging.  But, we're much closer than we were for the Milestone 1 delivery back in June.

Jakarta EE 9 Platform RC3:  https://search.maven.org/artifact/jakarta.platform/jakarta.jakartaee-api/9.0.0-RC3/jar
Jakarta EE 9 Web Profile RC3:  https://search.maven.org/artifact/jakarta.platform/jakarta.jakartaee-web-api/9.0.0-RC3/jar

Enjoy!

Kevin Sutter
STSM, MicroProfile and Jakarta EE architect @ IBM
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn: