Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Fork Eclipse MicroProfile Configuration as Jakarta Configuration.

On 1 Apr 2020, at 16:34, Otavio Santana wrote:

My question is: Does it make sense if we create a fork of Eclipse MicroProfile Configuration as Jakarta Configuration?

That is a nice Aprils fool of you :-)

The project seems stable and it will valuable to several projects such as JPA, JMS, and NoSQL.

Is(n't) the main obstacle of just including it that MicroProfile does not have the IP protection has, as it does not use the Eclipse Spec Process? If so, I guess just waiting on that Process to be used may be as good/quick as a fork and would prevent the two from drifting apart. Or that contributors have to constantly
submit changes to two projects.

But I am sure I am missing some things

  Heiko

Back to the top