[jakarta.ee-community] Fork Eclipse MicroProfile Configuration as Jakarta Configuration.

Hello everyone, I sent this discussion about the total integration of MicroProfile and Jakarta and I understood that it is not possible.

My question is: Does it make sense if we create a fork of Eclipse MicroProfile Configuration as Jakarta Configuration?
The project seems stable and it will valuable to several projects such as JPA, JMS, and NoSQL.
I wrote a draft proposal about it, please, let me know what do you think about it.

--
Otávio Santana

Back to the top