Re: [jakarta.ee-community] [Open Feedback] to this Community via Twitter

But because you were an independent subcontractor also for Payara that may have been a bit different than Romaine.

Can't remember if that was a similar situation for Otavio and Tomitribe, when he started contributing to NoSQL but it seems his new client or employer is not an EF member, so it may not be a problem for him anymore.

Werner