Re: [iot-wg] Updates to Asset Tracker?

Hi Matt,

Sorry I didn’t come back to you earlier.

Like David Woodard from Kura said, Kura-specific issues should be filed against the Kura github repo, or you can also of course engage on the kura-dev mailing list.
With regards to the Asset Tracking testbed itself, please use the issue tracker over at https://github.com/eclipselabs/eclipseiot-testbed-assettracking. Please also feel free to open pull requests for any patches you may have.

When it comes to the hosted environment, the demo accessible at https://iot.eclipse.org/testbeds/asset-tracking/demo is effectively hosted on Google Cloud Platform, on a VM where I deployed OpenShift Origin and basically deployed the different pods of the testbed.
I am not sure I understand your question on the "parallel version" eclipseiot-testbed-productionperformancemanagement. The Industry 4.0/production performance management testbed is a different testbed, and currently the live demo is hosted and maintained by the Eclipse Unide project team.
I would be happy to help you replicate a setup similar to the current GCP-hosted demo, but would also be interested in hearing your requirements in terms of yanking around the testbed, as it might make sense to figure out a way to do this on the existing testbed environment in order to demonstrate the ruggedness of the solution.

HTH
Benjamin -