Re: [iot-wg] Industry 4.0 Announcements: New Open IoT Testbed and White Paper

Hi everybody,

I'd like to use this opportunity to announce a Python implementation of PPMP as part of the Unide project. Unide Python has been used for implementing parts of the new IoT testbed, and it is quite useful for quickly experimenting with PPMP or adding PPMP to Python-based backend or gateway applications (we did both for the testbed). The code currently is available at https://github.com/cslab/unide.python for review (and use!), and a package "unide-python" is available from the Python Package Index (PyPI): "pip install unide-python"

As we are already through the approval process, the package will very soon live in an official Eclipse repo. We'd love to see feedback from the community!

Regards,
- frank

Back to the top