[iot-wg] Last Call for Comments on Industry 4.0 White Paper

As the recent IoT Working Group meeting, we agreed that October 6 would be the deadline to provide comments and feedback on the Industry 4.0 white paper. Please make sure you add your comments directly to the white paper or send them to me.

https://docs.google.com/a/eclipse-foundation.org/document/d/1cssXImQnd3kgi3Rhn-1cNcRf7DxdmT5A_eUhuLDd-VI/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you to everyone who has already provided feedback.  We are still on schedule to publish the white paper by October 20.

Regards
Ian

--
Ian Skerrett