Re: [iot-wg] Intel joining the Eclipse IoT Working Group

Hi Joe,

Welcome to the Eclipse IoT Working Group. It is great to have Intel participating and I look forward to your participation.

Roxanne Joncas will reach out to you to get some information to post Intel on the iot.eclipse.org web site.

Regards
Ian