[iot-wg] Agenda for next Eclipse IoT WG Meeting - Wednesday May 24

The next Eclipse IoT WG Meeting will be Wednesday, May 24 at 9amPT/12pmET/18:00CET.  The call-in information is located at https://wiki.eclipse.org/IoT/M2MIWG/Weekly_call_minutes

The proposed agenda is as follows:

1.      Update on IoT initiatives at OSGi Alliance - Kai Hackbarth from Bosch will give a brief update on the work the OSGi Alliance is doing around IoT.

2.      Planning for upcoming IoT Day in London, UK and Ludwigsburg, Germany

3.      Update of sandbox servers for Eclipse IoT projects

4.      Industry 4.0/Smart Manufacturing White Paper – we would like to start drafting a white paper to describe how Eclipse IoT projects can be used for Industry 4.0.

5.      Review of Eclipse IoT Open Testbeds initiative

6.      Review of Eclipse IoT participation in IoT World last week.

Please let me know if there are other topics you would like to discuss.

Regards

Ian

Back to the top