[iot-wg] Launching IoT Developer Survey 2017

Hi everyone,

Today we launched the third annual IoT Developer Survey! More details are available here: http://www.eclipse.org/org/press-release/iotdevsurvey2017.php

It would be wonderful if you could help with the dissemination / promotion.

Attached are a graphics and below a promotion blurb you can use + the survey link.

Title: Participate in the IoT Developer Survey 2017

The third annual IoT Developer Survey, hosted by Eclipse IoT, has just been launched. In previous years it has provided interesting insight about how developers are building IoT solutions. We are pleased to be a part of this initiative once again. Please take the time to complete this 5-8 minute survey.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/iotsurvey2017eclipseiot

Want a personalized link?

We can provide a personalized link for your company or community to use when linking to the survey. The personalized link will allow us to share with you the results corresponding to this segment, as well as the global results. If you'd like to get a personalized link, send me an email roxanne@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you again for your help and support!
Roxanne
--

Roxanne Joncas
Eclipse Foundation