[iot-wg] IoT Developer Survey - Final Draft

Hi everyone,

First off, thank you for helping us create the IoT Developer Survey again this year. It's definitely a group effort and we couldn't have done it without you.

We are getting ready to launch the survey next week - specifically on Tuesday. Please let us know if you have any feedback. Here is a link to a test version:

https://www.surveymonkey.net/r/Preview/?sm=PpPJLkX2kyFIkd4FpbfnijKgtSau8CTbzClUcIqMOv8UHpkGU6kxWrpBNJfYHpzC

We will send you a live final link on Tuesday, so please don’t share this link with the public.

Regards,
Roxanne

--

Roxanne Joncas