[iot-wg] Bosch Hackathon in March – feat. Hono

Hi all,

on March 15th and 16th, Bosch will be hosting a hackathon in Berlin, Germany. This event is part of the Bosch Connected World conference: http://bcw.bosch-si.com/berlin/bcw-hackathon/

Participants of the Open Hack challenge will get to work with an instance of Eclipse Hono that we set up, with Bosch devices from various domains connected to it. We’ll also add in a number of Bosch cloud services. I’m looking forward to see what will be built using this setup, and to learn from this experience for our joint work on Hono.

I’d also be really happy to see some of our fellow Eclipse IoT labourers there.  If you would like to join this event, please get in touch with me to obtain a free ticket.

Best regards,

    Christian Renz

--

Christian Renz

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH

Development Core Products (INST/ESW)

Schöneberger Ufer 89-91

10785 Berlin

GERMANY

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 148411 B

Executives: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach; Michael Hahn

Back to the top