From: iot-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:iot-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Alois Z.
Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2016 11:14 AM
To: iot-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [iot-wg] fortiss Gmbh joins IoT Working Group

Hi,

I’m pleased to announce that fortiss GmbH will be participating in the Eclipse IoT working group. We're looking forward to working with the other members to pursue the group's success.

We have already been indirectly acitve in the working group as commiters and project lead of the Eclipse 4diac project. Furthermore we are users of Eclipse NeoSCADA and Eclipse Milo.

We are looking forward to the collaboration!

Br,

Alois Zoitl

Back to the top