[iot-wg] Agenda for Eclipse IoT WG Meeting

All,

Next Monday we will be having a face-2-face meeting in Ludwigsburg Germany. The site of EclipseCon Europe and the IoT Day.

Agenda: https://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_Unconference_Europe_2016#IoT_Working_Group

I think we have a great agenda of project updates, new project introductions, invited speakers and discussion topics. There will be an opportunity to add additional topics on Monday. If you are a project leader or committer who wants to do a project update, please let me know soon.

As a reminder, please remember to register for the Unconference portion of EclipseCon Europe. The €50 fee pays for the lunch and coffee breaks. https://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2016/registration#unconference

See you next Monday.

Ian

Back to the top