[iot-wg] Eclipse Pavillion at IoT World

All,

IoT World [1] in Santa Clara is one of the largest IoT event in North America. Last year it had over 10,000 attendees. Last year the Eclipse IoT WG had a 10x10 booth and it was very busy.

This year at IoT World we would like to organize an Eclipse Pavilion that would showcase Eclipse IoT WG member companies. The pavilion would be a 20x22 booth that would include 6 demo stations. Each demo station would include:

o   1x plasma screen

o   1x High stool

o   Electricity

o   Demo structure

o   Exhibitor logo on structure

The cost for each demo station would be $6250.

We are looking for 5 member companies that would be interested in buying a demo station in the pavilion. I think this would be a great way to showcase the Eclipse IoT community and the solutions our member companies are providing.

If you are interested or would like additional information, please contact myself and Roxanne Joncas.

Regards

Ian

[1] Link to IoT World: https://tmt.knect365.com/iot-world/

Back to the top