[iot-wg] IoT Working Group Meeting Agenda

We are going to have an IoT WG meeting tomorrow, Aug. 31 at 9amPT/12pmET/18:00CET. I am hoping enough people are now back from vacation.

The call-in numbers are available at https://wiki.eclipse.org/IoT/M2MIWG/Weekly_call_minutes

The agenda will be as follows:

1.      Introduction of new IoT projects: IoFabrics and Unide

2.      Update of Eclipse Foundation IP Policies

3.      Discuss new Eclipse IoT positioning white paper  [I will send a link later today]

4.      Update on Eclipse IoT Day in London and at EclipseCon Europe

I hope everyone can make the call tomorrow.

Regards

Ian

Back to the top