Re: [iot-wg] Unconference Meeting Minutes

Hi Ian,

Thanks for sharing the link. Also thanks to Ian Craggs for presenting
on behalf of the mosquitto project!

To add to what Ian said, we're just about at the point that there is
no reason not to do the next release of mosquitto within Eclipse. The
biggest hurdle is getting the website and other admin tasks up to
scratch - which I don't want to underestimate. It would be nice to
manage a release this year but I certainly wouldn't want to nail down
a date at this point. I'm not planning any big code changes at this
time and bug reports are dripping in so it should end up being a solid
well tested release when it appears.

Cheers,

Roger