Re: [iot-pmc] Eclipse Kuksa 0.1.0 Release

Hi Robert,

+1 from me, thanks!

Indeed, I was looking for the old incubation logo and overlooked the new one! Thanks! :)

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 11:06 AM Robert Höttger <robert.hoettger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Jens,

thanks for your comments.

1) I just added the security link.
2) Last week, I replaced the incubation egg with the new orange incubation plant logo, which can be found within the header of our website. Do we need to stick to the incubation egg?

Thanks and best regards,
Robert