Re: [iot-pmc] Eclipse Kuksa 0.1.0 Release

Hello Robert,

I took a quick look, it think is ok in general. However the following two items need to be resolved:

1) A link to the "Eclipse Security" page is missing on https://eclipse.org/kuksa
2) The mandatory Eclipse incubation branding seems to be missing as well

Cheers

Jens