Re: [iot-pmc] Eclipse Milo 0.3.0 Release Review

All,

Is there anything else I need to do?

On Thu, Apr 25, 2019 at 4:16 AM Hudalla Kai (INST/ECS4) <kai.hudalla@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Kevin,

that depends on whether the dependencies are actually distributed. If they are, you need to have an approved CQ for it. However, you can ping the IP team to take a quick look at your pending CQ(s), indicating that you need it for your release.

On the other hand, if you had a successful release review within the last twelve months, then you do not need to do a release review at all. However, you ALWAYS must maintain your IP log in a proper state. In particular, you MUST NOT commit a change that introduces a dependency unless the corresponding CQ has been approved.

From: iot-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <iot-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Kevin Herron <kevinherron@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2019 1:20:06 AM
To: PMC list for IoT top level project
Subject: Re: [iot-pmc] Eclipse Milo 0.3.0 Release Review

All,

I'm still waiting on these CQs:

Can I generate the IP log now or do I need to wait?

On Tue, Apr 23, 2019 at 5:44 AM Kevin Herron <kevinherron@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm trying to edit the review date and maybe add a little bit of detail about features and link to issues fixed, but it's taking 60~ seconds per click right now for some reason...

I think the PMC is almost done with the CQs and then I can run the IP tool...