Re: [iot-pmc] Eclipse Milo 0.3.0 Release Review

You are right, sorry.

I didn't switch other the over tab.

On Tue, Apr 23, 2019 at 2:31 PM Kevin Herron <kevinherron@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Jens,

It does say "No known security issues" under that section.

On Tue, Apr 23, 2019 at 12:50 AM Jens Reimann <jreimann@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Kevin,

great to see the next release of Milo.

What I would love to see in the release review is some kind of a link to release notes (new and noteworthy) or put it in the release review information directly.

Also what seems to be missing is the mandatory statement about security issues. If there are none, that is ok. You can put in something like "No known security issues".

Cheers

Jens