Re: [iot-pmc] Voting on CQs

Hi Benjamin,

 a single PMC members can +1 on behalf of the PMC

This is how we actually do it. The only exception are the CQs that require a discussion (works-with and prerequisite) - for which we have set a „timeout“ of 7 days to allow all PMC members to participate in it.

there is of course still the possibility for anyone to -1 should there be an issue or disagreement with the CQ.

Yes, and this is why we give people 7 days as we cannot expect everyone to be available all the time. I agree that ideally every PMC member should answer asap, so that the 7 day period is a rare exception to the rule.

Regards,
Kai