[iot-pmc] Voting on CQs

Hi,

I am not sure why and when we decided to go for a rule where all PMC members have to +1 CQ's (and at least have no -1 for 7 days after the vote started) but I would like to suggest we change the rule so that a single PMC members can +1 on behalf of the PMC (assuming the PMC member in question is not a committer on the project). AFAICT many other PMCs do the same, and there is of course still the possibility for anyone to -1 should there be an issue or disagreement with the CQ.
CQs are already eating up a lot of time for everyone so I think we should try to be more efficient in how we handle them.

Thoughts?
Benjamin –

Back to the top