[iot-pmc] Eclipse IoT Community Metrics - June 2016

All,

Please find attached the Eclipse IoT metrics for last month (June 2016).

Two quick comments:

·         Activity on Github issues and pull requests is now consolidated with the stats regarding the activity on Bugzilla, and shows up in the “Opened bugs” and “Closed bugs” columns of slide 2 and 3.

·         You will notice a fairly significant drop for the download stats of Eclipse Paho. The reason is we can’t track statistics for the Python libraries served from pypi.org anymore as they have stopped providing them.

As always, let me know if you have questions or comments.

Benjamin –

Benjamin Cabé – IoT Evangelist

Eclipse Foundation
+33 (0) 619196101