[incubation] Concise onboard instruction

All,

I was recently voted in to an Eclipse.org project - Microprofile.  I'm struggling though to get my documentation together, and need to know - is there a concise guide that will walk me through how to get my paperwork together?

I've seen many documents sent my way saying I need to fill out a form, but no links to that form.  When I look at my eclipse.org account, I've seen it note that I'm missing forms, but still no links.  So is there something easy to follow that guides me through "fill out all of these things" including links to the relevant paperwork?

John

Back to the top