Re: [incubation] Can only project leads "do" releases?

All committers have sufficient rights to plan/execute releases.

The handbook has "how to" information.

http://www.eclipse.org/projects/handbook

HTH,

Wayne

On 31/01/17 04:35 PM, Jeen Broekstra wrote:
I think my question may have gotten buried.

Could I get some confirmation/denial on how I can get other committers to plan/execute releases (or a pointer to go and RTFM would be helpful :)) ?

Cheers,

Jeen