Re: [incubation] Can only project leads "do" releases?

On 1 Feb 2017, at 08:39, Marc Khouzam <marc.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

other committer than the project leads can do releases.

Thanks, good to know.

What exactly can the person you have in mind is not able to do for a release at this time?

Well the problem is actually that the person I have in mind is a contributor, not (yet) a committer, and our project is currently low on active committers who can tell me what they can and cannot do, access-wise.

Currently our most active contributors (apart from myself) are non-committers (which isn’t ideal, but it’s hard to convince them to do the leg work on the forms), and I’m at the moment trying to entice them to come on board as full committers. It’s good to know that once they are, doing releases should be possible for them.

As an aside: RDF4J is looking for new committers! Message me if you’re interested :)

Cheers,

Jeen

Back to the top