[incubation] Easy one for a Friday...

How do we get pictures associated with our profiles?  I've googled, but the instructions I am finding don't seem to mesh with the current interfaces.

http://help.eclipse.org/kepler/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.eclipse.stardust.docs.enduser%2Fhtml%2Fhandbooks%2Fexecution-clients%2Fcomponents%2Fconfig%2Fconfig-user-profile.html

Then, I found the foundation portal, which looked promising:

https://dev.eclipse.org/portal/myfoundation/portal/portal.php

I uploaded my picture via this portal, but it's still not showing up on our Who's Who page for our Eclipse MicroProfile project...  As you can see, several other members are having a similar issue.  Any pointers or suggestions on how to correct this?

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.microprofile/who

Thanks!
Kevin

Back to the top