Re: [ice-dev] Enabling ConnectCoreAction

On 12/2/2016 2:53 PM, Ramachandran K. Narayanan wrote:
Ah ok. I have moved the file to be in the path o.e.i.client/edef/rscore.xml, but I get the same issue that the url variable is null. I will examine the bundle root path to make sure the xml file is visible.

Ok. I'm not sure how you are building the jar, but you need to make sure that whatever files you put in the project make it to the jar. e.g. in build.properties if using Tycho/PDE, or somehow added to the bundle.

Scott

Back to the top