[ice-dev] Enabling ConnectCoreAction

Hello Jay,

I was looking at enabling ConnectCoreAction locally, based on what we had discussed earlier. I enabled this in ClientActionBarAdvisor.makeActions. This is in turn used by ClientWorkbenchWindowAdvisor.

But this class doesn't seem to be used anywhere else. Any breakpoints within this class are also not hit when I use the product_linux.launch file. Looking in this class further, it almost seems like a separate UI that is launched. Any ideas on how I can take it further?

Thanks,
Ram

--
Ramachandran K. Narayanan