Re: [ice-dev] Tutorial updates

Help --> Install Ease Components

-- This has been removed from EASE. I assume this was to install
Jython? The latest versions of EASE fully installs Jython
automatically as Jython support was moved in to EASE core.

Caveat... There is still an ongoing discussion on how Jython is
automatically pulled in, because Jython itself (as opposed to the EASE
connector for Jython) it not within eclipse.org and is automagically
pulled in.

Jonah
~~~
Jonah Graham