[ice-dev] Tutorial updates

All,

I've run through the tutorials to make sure they're still working. I've pushed some corrections of my own, but there are a few issues where I'm not sure what the correct instructions are.

In the New Item Generation tutorial, there are references to “writerName” and “readerName”, but these no longer appear to exist in generated projects. They need to be replaced with setting the ioFormat variable. The Fern Model also would not generate an .ini file for me when I followed the instructions. Based on the images, it looks like there are missing instructions on setting the networkFile and rateFile.

In the EASE scripting tutorial, instructions reference the “Help --> Install Ease Components” menu, but I can’t find this in the latest version of ICE.

Robert Smith

Back to the top