From: Jay Jay Billings <jayjaybillings@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, Mar 5, 2016 at 3:32 PM
Subject: EclipseCon Tutorial: The ins and outs of high-performance modeling and simulation with Eclipse
To: michael.l.rischar@xxxxxxxx, Christopher Brooks <cxh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, melissa.renfro.1@xxxxxxxxxxx, pkasliwal@xxxxxxxxx, michele.gabusi@xxxxxx, angel.avila2@xxxxxxxxxx, Tobias Verbeke <tobias.verbeke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Tracy Miranda <tracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, mckelvym@xxxxxxxx, ned.twigg@xxxxxxxxxxxx, "Torkild U. Resheim" <torkildr@xxxxxxxxx>, Tony McCrary <tmccrary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, jlangley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Sarah Pudwell <sarah.pudwell@xxxxxxxxxxx>, ice developer discussions <ice-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Participant,

Hello! I hope this letter finds you well! You are currently registered as a participant in the tutorial titled "The ins and outs of high-performance modeling and simulation with Eclipse." For a reminder about this tutorial, please refer to:

https://www.eclipsecon.org/na2016/session/ins-and-outs-high-performance-modeling-and-simulation-eclipse

We have assembled the entire collection of tutorial information, source code, examples, data and binaries in a single zip file for you. We will provide you with a USB stick - which you may keep - on Monday. However, if you would like to download it, please find it here:

http://eclipseice.ornl.gov/downloads/ice/tutorials/

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me or the whole team at ice-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx. Please also invite your friends to attend the tutorial if they are interested.

On behalf of the team, we're looking forward to seeing you on Monday!

Best,
Jay

--
Jay Jay Billings