[ice-dev] Extra lines for EclipseCon scripting tutorial

Guys,

Here are the extra lines that will make the EclipseCon scripting tutorial work.

component = reflectModel.getComponents().get(0)
    [null]
entry = component.retrieveAllEntries().get(0)
    [null]
entry.setValue("waveVector_space.csv")

This can all be condensed to one line if you want, but I thought it was clearer like this.

All is not well though. I just fixed a bug in the reflectivity model that prevented it from returning the proper return code. Everything processes fine, but the status is wrong. We'll have to wing it in the tutorial.

Jay

--
Jay Jay Billings
Oak Ridge National Laboratory