[ice-dev] Preparing for EclipseCon 2016

Everyone,

We need to start planning for our talks at EclipseCon 2016. We had four regular talks and a tutorial accepted on ICE, not counting Greg's talk which will include some small discussion of ICE. This is quite a haul and I'm psyched! As you might expect though I am going to be pushing hard for us to put our best foot forward.

To this end, the ORNL crew will be shifting gears over the next few weeks to develop all the content that we need for our talks, especially the tutorial. Robert will continue to finish his visualization work and after that he'll help us develop tutorials. Furthermore, I want to review the slides for all the ORNL people on Feb. 29th (leap year! Haha!). Non-ORNL folks, I hope you don't mind if I ask you to write an article or two for our tutorial as well since you are signed up for it.

I realize that there maybe a good amount of code that needs to be finished before the conference too. We'll work that into the upcoming release candidates, which we also need to finish as part of this effort before the conference. We will distribute an RC and required Docker images on USB sticks during the tutorial.

Please ask any questions that you might have.

Jay

Back to the top