Re: [ice-dev] Using Viz in our RCP application

Havard,

I'm CC'ing the ICE dev mailing on this incase any of our viz folks want to speak up.

I guess I misspoke. I thought most of our changes to break dependencies had been merged into master. They should certainly be available in origin/UnifiedVizRefactor_NoReactor. My goal with the redesign and refactor was specifically to address your concerns in 1, 2 and 3.

So, will you be our test subject and try out the origin/UnifiedVizRefactor_NoReactor branch? :) Robert Smith is working very hard to address the concerns that you and I share as well as other issues. If you find problems you can open issues on Github and he can start tackling them immediately. It would be extremely valuable to us if you did this since a separate set of eyes often catches more bugs.

Jay