Re: [ice-dev] Reminder ICE Meeting LWSN1203 10:30am

Hi everyone,

Are we meeting this morning?

Jay

On 09/30/2015 04:47 PM, Jay J. Billings wrote:
Purdue Crew,

I have updated the Google Spreadsheet that I shared with you over the weekend to include all of the required and provided services from the whiteboard. I have also attached the picture that I took, although it is much harder to read on the computer than my phone.

There is a slight problem with the spreadsheet in that the columns are Extension Point and Extension, respectively. So, I updated it to be "Extension Points and Required Services" and "Extensions and Provided Services." This accounts for the fact that some of the bundles require extensions for which the extension point is in yet another bundle. I have denoted such situations with "(Required)" and used "(Declared)" for the bundle that declares the extension point if it is not obvious (like ItemBuilder).

I have also added a column that you can mark with a Y (or any character really) to indicate that you have finished that bundle. I did not mark the bundles that you finished on Saturday, except for the ones that Nick had already added to the spreadsheet.

Please take a look at the spreadsheet to figure out where you should get started on further extensions and extension points. Email me or the dev list if you have questions!

Best,
Jay