[ice-dev] New nightly folder

Everyone,

I have created a new folder for nightly builds of next on the Sourceforge.net site. It is called "unstable-nightly" and will be updated directly from the last successful build of next.

I have labeled it "unstable" because it is precisely that. I don't recommend that you point users to it unless they absolutely need the latest and greatest features or you are doing business development. That being said, I'm going to switch to it personally. ;-)

Jay

--
Jay Jay Billings
Oak Ridge National Laboratory

I only check email at 8:30, 12:30 and 16:30 every day. Please call me or send
me a tweet if your message is urgent and I will take a look.

Back to the top