Re: [hono-dev] Metrics for processing command responses

In general I like the idea.

I'm just wondering, why no use "hono.messages" / type="command" for commands?

Also what looks a bit strange to me us that the one metric is named "hono.messages", and the other "hono.messages.payload", … maybe "hono.payload", or "hono.messages.count" would make more sense?! But that is just a matter of style, less of functionality.