[higgins-dev] Draft Agenda for March 6 Higgins Developers call at 12:00 Noon EST

Dial-in: 1-866-362-7064 / 892048#

Proposed Agenda
===============

1) [Mary, Brian] RSA interop planning
-------------------------------------
- Need separate entry for selector selector functionality
- Need GTK/Cocoa and RCP results to be posted here: [1]
- After all three selectors results are posted, we can collectively
  decide which failures to debug in what order.

2) [Mary] Higgins Download Pages
--------------------------------
- Discussion of requirements for (and audiences for)
  Higgins downloads pages

3) GTK/Cocoa Selector Builds
----------------------------
- When can start to include builds?
- These builds would be built remotely on Novell's build machines
- Today tire-kickers can't try out the Higgins (vanilla) Linux or OSX
  Selectors without first being redirected to the DigitalMe site as
  we're currently doing here:
  http://wiki.eclipse.org/GTK_and_Cocoa_Selector_Solution

4) RCP Selector Builds
----------------------
- Mike, what tasks remain before we have RCP executables?
- Brian, where did we get up to on feature builds?
- Today tire-kickers can't try out the Higgins RCP Selector

3) [Paul, Jeesmon] Selector Selector
------------------------------------
  Proposed next steps:
- Create a new component on the Components page
- Create wiki page for this component and describe latest HSS architecture
- Need to change the FF extension used by GTK/Cocoa to use HSS
  instead of directly launching the GTK/Cocoa Selector
- Need to port HSS to OSX (HSS is currently in Java)
- Need to port HSS to Linux (HSS is currently in Java)

5) [Mike] "extensible ISIP-M" i-card format spex
- Status?

6) [Paul] Node -> Entity
------------------------
- Shall we get this refactoring done for 1.0.1?
- Okay with you Jim?

7) [Paul] 1.0.1 Release planning (see [2])
-----------------------------------
- We changed 1.0.1 date to March 28
- Review/discussion

8) [Jim] Procedure for pushing fixes into 1.0 (see [4])

9) [Jim] IdAS data model as nodes (see [3])

10) [Paul] IdAS: Access Control Next Steps
----------------------------------
- Discussion to decide next steps

11) Other topics?

-Paul