[higgins-dev] RE: Paul: "Represented Entity" ==> "Resource"?

So then we'd have:

Concept          Higgins   ITU       GangLexicon       W3C
The thing        Resource  Entity    Entity            Resource
Representation   Entity    Identity  Digital Identity  Representation

Do I have this right?

-Paul