Re: [higgins-dev] Poll to schedule a call to talk about Nodereplacment--take two

I think that we may be getting to the authorization debut !

Inactive hide details for "Uppili Srinivasan" ---03/05/2008 01:42:18 AM---Drummond - Big let down. I was hoping this debate wil"Uppili Srinivasan" ---03/05/2008 01:42:18 AM---Drummond - Big let down. I was hoping this debate will go on at least until

"Uppili Srinivasan" <uppili.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx>

"Higgins \(Trust Framework\) Project developer discussions" <higgins-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

03/05/2008 01:42 AM

Re: [higgins-dev] Poll to schedule a call to talk about Nodereplacment--take two

Drummond - Big let down.  I was hoping this debate will go on at least until
the next f2f.
Ok, I can live with the choice, if you promise to take up some other debate
with Tony ... umm, how about proposing a fat (call it robust) access control
framework within iDAS :-)