Re: [gmf-dev] How to represent aggregation like in UML diagrams

Please post questions like this to the GMF newsgroup (eclipse.modeling.gmf).
You might consider searching Google for "eclipse GMF phantom" as it's
possible to use a link to represent a containment reference (so-called
"phantom" nodes).  I'm assuming you mean strong aggregation (aka
composition).

- Rich

On 7/30/08 8:10 AM, "flob" <florin.botis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>   I wonder how i can represent the aggregation in my GMF application to look
> like in classical UML diagrams. Now the aggregation is represented with a
> compartment, but I want to represent links (connections) between classes and
> I don't know if it is possible and if yes how.
>    For example I want to represent that A aggregates B like this
>
>   I have a big xsd file witch represents the model , and the only relations
> in the model are aggregate relations. If I will represent the aggregation
> with compartments it will be very difficult for the user to manipulate deep
> nodes.
>

> Thanks in advance!

Back to the top