[gmf-dev] How to represent aggregation like in UML diagrams

Hi,

  I wonder how i can represent the aggregation in my GMF application to look
like in classical UML diagrams. Now the aggregation is represented with a
compartment, but I want to represent links (connections) between classes and
I don't know if it is possible and if yes how.
   For example I want to represent that A aggregates B like this

  I have a big xsd file witch represents the model , and the only relations
in the model are aggregate relations. If I will represent the aggregation
with compartments it will be very difficult for the user to manipulate deep
nodes.

Thanks in advance!