[gmf-dev] How open a diagram when double clic on a ShortCut? How Refresh a TreeView?

Hi,

First sorry for my english (I am French...).

Well I have 2 questions :
1)In eclipse creating a new model (using a specific GMF modeler) you ca see
on your left a TreeView called "Package Explorer". The problem is when you
create a new Class or relationship (you save your diagram after the
modification....) in your diagram it does not appear in the TreeView. But if
I close the project and reimport it again now it appears... I have tried to
refresh my TreeView after a modification of my diagram but it does not
change anithing...

2)This is a technical one... I would like when you double clic on a shortcut
it opens the corresponding diagram. How can I do that?I suppose I need to
had some code in my modeler GMF, but where and wich code?

Cheers...

Franck